Monday, October 20, 2008

Cheating to win

I do not condone cheating to win in any shape or form,if you want to cheat please don't but if you must because you have no skills or anything to help you out in life go right ahead,but with this said IF you MOD or anything else in a custom game or forge that is fine with me,Cheating in matchmaking can and most likely result in a ban from halo 3 or gow or call of duty or any other game you cheat in and it is against the terms of service or T.O.S of xbox live.


If you have any questions on anything I post please contact me directly,if I do not answer I will get back to you on the questions.

Slicked9778 is my aim and yahoo
slicked9778@hotmail.com is my msn

Http://www.myspace.com/slicked97784 is my myspace if you want to contact me there.

1 comment:

anon said...

nice..followin

http://anonherelol.blogspot.com/