Monday, June 30, 2008

I do not

Condone any form of cheating in matchmaking it is wrong and I hope people that try it get suspended....BUT that does not mean you can't have fun with friends right!? right.

I just have a few guidelines that I follow when modifying maps:

1.If you are tired try to do it tomorrow so you don't mess up anything
2.BE CAREFUL,if you mess up one thing it could end up making your xbox freeze or it could just not load.
3.MAKE SURE you know what you are doing.
4.IF you are confused don't hesitate to ask and there is no such thing as a stupid question in my eyes.
5.If you don't know what a tag is chances are you should not be messing with it.
6.DO NOT try to inject your own custom skins onto warthogs this may not work and might leave you frustrated.


and last but not least

7.ENJOY EM and don't forget to resign the maps as this is the most important part of the whole process.

No comments: