Friday, July 4, 2008

No scope on a battle riffle

I learned this trick a few days back and it makes the battle riffle look sick! I also did it with a gaus warthog which also LOOKS SWEET!

I will guide you on how to do this with PICS because I learn with pics and so does a lot of other people.

1.open up all in one v.2
(You should know how to do this easily)
2.open your map up
(you also should know how to do this step)
3.open your [MODE] or MODEL tag
(click on the plus button)


4.Scroll down to the fp battle rifle.
(Fp is first person basically its what you see.)

5.go to the dependency/lone id/reflexives window and select battle riffle scope.

6.go to the dependency/lone ID drop down box and select NULL then save
(do the same for lens and save)

You have now created a scopeless BR! WOOO you can still zoom of course silly.


This is not my video but it is what the br looks like without the scope

http://youtube.com/watch?v=51gnck9XGF4

No comments: